Top 34 Argumentative Essay Topics On Social Media
The right argumentative essay topics on social media will help you get good grades and impress the teacher. If you search over the internet you will find quite a lot of argumentative essay topics on social media. Here is a list of some of the best argumentative essay topics on social media that you can work on. Make sure that the subject is fresh and unique in its own way.
List of argumentative essay topics on social media:
- Is social networking really important?
- Should teenagers be allowed to access social networks?
- What should be the minimum age for creating an account in these sites?
- Should there be any restriction on the social interactions of children?
- Is social networking the reason behind an alienated society?
- Was life better before social networking was invented?
- Which social network is better?
- Which to use? The one that allows you to interact with unknown people or the one that allows for more anonymity?
- Should social networking be banned from educational institutes?
- Does social networking cause lapse in concentration?
- How important is texting to the present generation?
- What is the appropriate etiquette when using social network?
- Should employers scan the social network profile of employees?
- With social networks, nothing is a secret anymore?
- People are becoming shallower because of social networking?
- Is there any positive effect of social network?
- Should videos be shared on social network?
- Are social networks making a mockery of private life?
- Images stored on social networks are never safe.
- The best way to communicate is through social networks or face e to face?
- Should there be a watchdog on a person’s social activity?
- Protesting over social networks is fruitless. Do you agree?
- Which is the better and more secure? Writing a letter or sending a text?
- Should people stop using social networks?
- Do you think the government keeps an eye on a person’s social activity?
- Are social networks being used to spread propaganda and hate message?
- Is social networking the new smoking?
- Hours spend on the web; using social networks are fruitless and ineffective?
- Are social networks bringing down productivity at workplace?
- The effect of social network on developing mid is not appropriate?
- Should students be allowed to access social networks using the school Wi-Fi?
- The easiest way to know a person is through his social network profile?
- People create a different projection of themselves on the internet?
- Do people start to believe in these new identities?
Alex Butler Jessi MortonUWRT 1103-06611 April 2016Technology an !ocial Meia"s Toll on the Millennial #enerationTechnology an social $eia are o%&iously a $a'or part o( the li&es (or those consiere to %e in the $illennial generation) The %ig *uestion is+ has the i$pact o( technology an social $eia o&erall %een positi&e or negati&e (or the li&es o( $illennials, To start out ." li/e to e(ineho ."$ tal/ing a%out hen . say $illennial generation) The $illennial generation consists o( those ho ere %orn %eteen the years 140 an 2000 accoring to The 5cho Boo$
These people are the chilren o( the generation /non as the %a%y %oo$ers an in so$e cases the granchilren)
That %eing sai $y peers an . actually %elong in the $illennial generation) Along ith all the excite$ent an positi&e intentions (or all the ne technology that ca$e a%out uring our generation ca$e certain etri$ents at the sa$e ti$e) With technology ca$e social $eia) !ocial $eia has $any positi&es a%out it such as great social netor/ing %ut argua%ly it has $ore etri$ents hich is hat ill %e iscusse in this paper) oo/ing at the *uestion %roaly technology an social $eia ha&e o&erall ha a negati&e in(luence on the li&es o( the $illennial generation as ell as the potential to har$ (uture generations)7ur generation e(initely has a pro%le$ ith social $eia %ecause o( a $a'or aiction to it) .n her article 8ate 9ill %rea/s it on into three i((erent situations hich e$onstrate an unhealthy aiction to social $eia) The (irst situation tal/s a%out a girl ho ent to a concert that as expensi&e to get into %ut ene up not %eing orth the $oney) The reason she eclare it asn"t orth the $oney is %ecause so $any o( the other people aroun her ha their phones out an a&ing aroun in orer to recor the concert) Because o( the ca$eras %eing a&e aroun in (ront o( her an the noise create %ecause o( the$ she asn"t a%le to en'oy the