A List Of Good Examples Of Exemplification Essay Topic Ideas
Writing an exemplification essay, you have to prove your point using specific examples. You will be able to find the facts but your task will be to not only present them but also naturally incorporate in your writing. The first task you will have to face, though, is coming up with a proper topic.
Exemplification Essay Topic Ideas: A List of Suggestions
- Europe needs leaders.
- The inefficiency of the EU in crisis management should provide enough evidence for it.
- The decline of morals in America.
- The war on terror was a mistake as was the war on drugs.
- People don’t need formal education to become successful.
- Religious education in schools.
- Classical music is dead.
- We don’t hear about a new Mozart or Beethoven. No better is the situation with great instrumentalists, so you will not have a lack of evidence.
- Take a stand on the issue of homeschooling and provide enough facts in support of your position.
- The effects of social networking.
- Gun control in the US.
- What is better, online or traditional education?
- Should church and state be separate?
- Americans should eat less.
- Males (females) are better in studies.
- Higher education doesn’t make people more civilized and cultured.
- You need a college degree to get a good career.
- Mobile phones destroy our lives.
- Professional sports are not healthy.
- Group learning is better than individual learning.
- Math is the most important subject at school.
- Politicians don’t care about their voters.
- People become more self-conscious with age.
- Is it important for school students to take musical education courses?
If you have difficulty selecting a relevant and interesting topic for your exemplification essay or writing on it, feel free to turn to one of reliable and professional writing agencies.
Advice on Composing Your Exemplification Essay
Make sure that your paper contains five paragraphs. Put forward your thesis statement in the first one and proceed with providing details in support of it in the paragraphs two to four. Restate your thesis in the last paragraph.
Make an outline before putting your paper together. Thus it will be easier for you to consistently state your arguments and not get off track. Having the paper finished, take your time to revise it. Pay attention to how well you structure your sentences, do transitions between paragraphs, and communicate the general idea of your composition.
The 15 best exemplification essay topics you should write about
The merit of an argument is in its definition. Argument is ingrained in our nature so much so that we find something to debate in pretty much everything around us; even what we eat. This is precisely the reason why argumentative essays are a dime a dozen and are pretty easy to carve out.
Adding muscles to bones
When you exemplify the piece, it naturally becomes an exemplification essay. The latter mentioned not only requires firming of the argument; it calls for a methodical and illuminating example/s. Actually, most students are so besotted by the idea of examples and support that they love this piece.
Here are 15 exemplification essays you will love writing about –
- Should ISIS hardliners be dealt with equal ferocity as they do their victims? – It is rather easy to find examples in support or against this motion.
- Are proper steps being taken towards global warming? – This is an elaborate essay topic which should cover all odds and ends.
- Is education going in the right direction? – You will have to synthesize educational patterns in different continents.
- Is the rise of censorship catalyzing the rise of video sites? – You will have to think of proper analogies.
- Should texting be banned in response to the vitiation it does to the youth’s grammar? – This again is a topic which is high on examples.
- Should gambling be regulated in India? – You can give examples of how regulated gambling has methodized different countries’ lifestyles.
- Is it right to assess Russian mental capacity on the basis of their admirable production of chess players? – It is as childish as assuming that Negroes are divined to be good in Athletics.
- Is Nuclear Family the biggest threat to society? – This is a sensitive essay topic and needs to be treated sensibly.
- Are the youth of today becoming more humane or inhuman? – We are definitely losing on compassion but gaining on other quotients. Examples galore!
- Should Governments keep a tab on teen sexual activities? – Does Government’s tab actually work; examples like moral policing and others can be brought to the ambit.
- Should drinking age be lowered? – Again, use examples to assert or negate whether making vices convenient has put a stop to it.
- Are we right in prioritizing industrialization over agriculture? – Bring examples of countries that are taking a different step and rising.
- Should Church be allowed to indulge in Politics? – Bring examples of other mediations and how it has affected Politics.
- Should colleges be made single-sex institutions to curb sexual offenses? – This is again a sensitive essay topic, but flushing with relevant examples.
- Are we staring at blankness of morals in future? – Place examples on the reduction of other abstracts.